15 March, 2011

Imagine a town named after you!

The boys read about Romulus and Remus. Afterwards they imagined a town could be called after them and they wrote about it. Here are some of their towns:

Connolly Town.
My town is in Dublin. It is called Connolly Town. What is special about it is there will be flats, no drug addicts, no pubs, no stolen cars. There are more police, no spray painting on walls, no banks getting robbed. It 1600 acres big. There are schools, take away places, parks, lots of houses, apartments, chinese take aways and an awful lot of libraries. There is no crime in Connolly Town. The area will have playgrounds. It is a gorgeous place. Also there is a stadium.

Faysville.
Faysville is in Santaponza. It is 17,000,000 acres in size. It has public swimming pools. It has underground train lines and underground streets. It has trains, cars, hover crafts, cars, buses and motor bikes. It has a 70,000 metre long beach. In my house there is a little river. I have my own machine to make money and I can have all the money I want. I have 8 Lamraginis, 10 Ferraris and 11 Porsches. I own 3 jewellry stores and have my own train stations. I am the king of this town.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Boys

    I am reading your blog from time to time.
    My name is Renate Exer. I'm from switzerland. I will have the chance to spend 3 weeks in june in your class. I'm very excited about it!
    It's very cool to read something from you right now and also to see some pictures. Great homepage!

    Regards
    Renate Exer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys, I love these stories and all the others that are in your classroom, they are really cool! Now somebody should write a story about 'Brennansville'or 'Lennontown' . . . I think there's already a 'Sunderland' somewhere! Brilliant work guys, keep it up! Mr. O' Leary

    ReplyDelete