15 March, 2011

St. Patricks Day Stories

We had to write St. Patrick day stories using the 4 pictures below that were picked by James.
Jonathan:
Last st.patricks day I was so excited to drive up to the parade with my uncle. Suddenly a rainbow appeared. It was so bright you could walk on it. Then I tried to walk on it. Sadly I could not. A moment later a sign appeared. It said "Stand on me and slide into a magic world." So we did it and at the end of the rainbow there was a little leprechuan. He said to me, 'How are you.' I said 'I am fine. where are we?' The leprechuan replied 'You are in the land of the giant rainbow.' He said sadly 'you have to leave for the parade.' I said 'Before I go, what is your name?' But he disappered so we went on to watch the parade.

Luke:
Last St. Patricks day I went down to the parade. Suddenly a riot broke out during the parade. Eventually I ran into the €2 shop but it wasen't a good idea. There was an evil, crazed leprechaun in the shop. Just then he whacked me with his pot of gold and stole my credit card. I said to the thrilling, crazed leprechaun, 'Why do you need my credit card? Don't you have a pot of gold?' Next he said nothing and knocked me out. After a while he took me to the end of the rainbow. I was forced to fight him. 8 secounds later I demolished him. After I took his car and went home.

Jordan:
One St. Patricks day I was going down to the parade when suddenly I saw something small and green in a bush. I didn't know what it was. I checked. It was a little person with a beard and a hat. Meanwhile it disappered with a black bowl. Eventually I saw it driving a Nissan Micra. 'Wait,' I thought back, 'That was no little person, it was a leprechaun!' He was driving to his rainbow but he was too small to see over the wheel. He crashed into the parade and came out the front window. Sadly, he smacked off a pole. Finally, he got arrested by the police. He was really angry.

1 comment:

  1. Guys, I love these stories, they are really great, you knew that a St. Patrick's Day parade could be so good for stories, especially a leprechaun who needs a credit card - classic! Keep up the great stories and imaginative ways of writing - it's great! Mr. O' Leary

    ReplyDelete