06 May, 2011

Camping

You decide to go on a camping holiday with your friends. Everything is fine until darkness falls and you are about to go to sleep. What happens next?




PIERRE: Suddenly I felt something thump against our tent and I got a fright. I put my head out. There was a big huge bear. I called the animal service and told them. They told me not to panic, that they would be there in a minute. I didn't panic but suddenly the tent started ripping. I called them back and they said they were hiding in the trees. I pretended to be asleep. I could hear gunshots. The bear was dead and they had saved us. They brought me home from the forest.







JAMES: Suddenly I felt something thump against our tent. I was really scared. What could it be? Maybe it's a monster, or even a bear. Or it could be a man or a badger. Then something hits the tent again. I say, "Alex, wake up!! There's something out there!" Alex says, "You're a mad thing, there's nothing out there. Go back to sleep." "You'll see when you get eaten alive!", I say. So I went out and brought a torch with me. I looked around. I was so happy when I found out that it was just a branch rubbing off the tent. So I went over and snapped it. I jumped back into my tent and went to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Pierre, James, these are great little stories, full of excitement, and well written. Now my question, to be stuck in the desert or a haunted house for one week, which would be worse?!! Well done! Mr. O' Leary

    ReplyDelete