15 June, 2011

Where in the World?

If you could be transported instantly from your class to any place on the planet, where would you go and why?




I would like to go to the Statue of Liberty because it's in New York. I would like to go to the top of the Statue of Liberty and see the whole of New York. To go up to the top would be very exciting 'cause you would get a perfect view. I have never been to New York. I heard that it is a very big city. It is probably one on the biggest cities in America. It would take about three to four hours on the plane to get there.
By Patrick
I would like to go to the North Pole because of all the snow. I would have a snowball fight with all my friends. I'd bring about 20 jackets with me because it's very cold up there.

By Jordan Sunner




I would like to go to Ayers Rock in Australia because I would like to try to run around it and see how long it would take. Then it would try to climb it.
by Jonathan





I would like to go to the White House in Washingtin DC to talk to the president. I would ask him if he could build more companies in Ireland and help us more.
By James.



I would like to go to Old Trafford to play in a Champions League with the United Team. I would play up front with Rooney. I have calm nerves. I would enjoy playing for Manchester United.

By Evan

No comments:

Post a Comment