22 June, 2011

More Old Pictures

This picture was taken around the 1940s. My great grandad is the second from left in the back. Alex's great grandad is in the picture too. He is the first from left in the second row.
The group in the picture is a football team. The team is called Railway United. My great grandad was one of the team's founders. So was Alex's great grandad.
By Luke.

This is my nanny. At that time she was about 13 or 14 years old. The picture was taken around the 1960s. It was taken in my greantnanny's friend's house.
By Jack.


The people in this picture are my great greatnanny and my great great granddad. I think it was taken around the 1920s.

By Jack.



This is my greatnanny and my great granddad.

By Jack.




This picture has been taken in 1996. It was taken in North Strand. This is Tara and Wayne Byrne. They are my aunt and my uncle. They had to move because their old house got knocked down. This picture was taken around the time they moved. Tara was born in 1990 and Wayne in 1989.

By Alex










No comments:

Post a Comment