20 January, 2012

The Winter




One day, I woke up. I looked out the window and I saw lovely sparkling snow on the ground. The birds were singing in the Winter snow. Although it was beautiful, it was very cold. I grabbed my blanket, covered myself quickly and flew down the stairs. I managed to light the fire in the fir-place, turn on the tv and make myself some hot chocolate. Then I went to the kitchen to do up the hot chocolate, eventhough I was covered so cosy and warm, I was still cold.

I got the hot choclate and some jelly, hopped on to the sofa and drank some of the hot chocolate. When I took my first sup, I felt like I was in Heaven. My mouth was like I had all of my hot chocolate drank. At the end, I went to the window for a last look at the beautiful snow. When I finished, I went for a long Winter's nap.


The End

By David D.

1 comment:

  1. Davis, this is a lively story, it's well written and reminds us all of what we sometimes love to do on the cold days, a very comforting story! Well done! Mr. O' L.

    ReplyDelete