21 October, 2010

One Halloween by James

On the interactive whiteboard the boys chose 4 picures from the group below and wrote Halloween stories based on them. Here is James' story typed by Luke. The four words they had to use are in the cross.

One Halloween I was walking down the street when I saw Mr. Brennan. He was on his motor bike and I thought that was funny. After that I went to cut out my pumpkin and I thought I would make it look like Mr.Brennan. I knew this would scare all the kids. I hoped the kids will stay in their houses. That would mean more sweets for me. THE END.

2 comments:

  1. haha, great story James, your character is very scary and would certainly frighten the kids!!!

    Mr. O' Leary (Sorry Mr. Brennan!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving it James...
    Úna

    ReplyDelete