16 June, 2009

On the 9th June we played the semi finals for our school against Queens of Angels. We were playing in Fairview. We waited ages for them to come it was like 1 hour and finally they came in different groups. Then when we saw them coming we got back on the pitch to warm up.We were doing stretches and passing the ball and heading it.We did our team talk and we were telling each other where to play. I was picked centre back with Hayden. I was very nervous but then when it kicked off I got into it. A few minutes into the game Taylor scored and at half time it was 3-0 to us. I ran off the pitch and got a big sup of water. We all got back on the pitch and the other team kicked off, so in the end we won 6-2. I was delighted that we had won. So, we will go to the final in time to come
BY Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment