30 April, 2009


EU FRANCE 2009

Monday 30th March:

I woke up got dressed and went downstairs and got a bowl of coco pops. I watch tele till 11am, got my suitcase and went down to the school. I got my bag and jersey off Theresa, I got number 4. The bus came at 12.15. All of us put our bags downstairs and went upstairs and listen to Eric’s ipod. When we got to the airport we checked in. We went to Mc Donald's for something to eat. We got on the plane at 3. We got over there at 5.45. We got on the bus at 6. I sat beside Eric H, We had some laugh. When we got there we got our dinner and then went on a walk. I was in a dorm with Jordan D, Nico and Sean.

The next morning we got our breakfast and then went to the French school and sang songs. Then we played games in a field with the French.

The next day we woke up at 7.30 and got on the bus and headed for Paris. We ate a roll across from the Eiffel Tower. We got a lift up to the top of the Eiffel Tower. It was class at the top of it. We went to Aqua Boulavard for 2 hours. The slides were quality, they were really fast. We got on the bus and headed for the Airport. We got Mc Donald's in the airport. Our flight was at 10.00pm. We got on the plane. I was sitting beside Bob and Killo. We landed at 11.00. We got on the bus at 11.20 and left for Sherriffer . We got off the bus at 11.45 and went home.

By Hayden


No comments:

Post a Comment